Spotify is an excellent music streaming service that is famous all around the world. Now you can enjoy high-quality streams for free. A free trial of their service will give you a taste of the enormous library. Spotify Premium is an excellent platform for all music lovers. You can now jam into your favorite tunes.
The Spotify premium subscription is the most sought-after service. In this guide, we will showcase how you can sign up for free. Everyone gets access to the premium platform for a free period. Their custom playlists have some great bangers. Let’s explore music in its purest form.
Spotify Free Trial: Steps For Signup
The signup process is relatively straightforward. Spotify has a Smartphone first agenda. Users can sign up from any device they want. You can try signing up from PC devices as well. Today we will cover both ways to get Spotify 3 months free.
Get Spotify Free Trial On PC:
Here are the steps to sign up for Spotify from your computer. Follow these steps to get streaming high-quality songs on Spotify premium for free.
- New users have to visit the official Spotify website. It will take you to their home page. You can click on the ‘Get Spotify Free’ button to start the process.
- Now users can sign up with their details or social media accounts. Spotify supports Facebook, apple, and google login to all their users.
- Once you create your Spotify account from your PC, Spotify will give you the desktop client download link. Here you will find the option to visit your account settings. In the account overview option, you can check out all the information.
- The account overview option enables users to get premium subscriptions. You can click on the button to start your free trial.
- New premium users can select the plan they want to try out. There are multiple options available, depending on your requirements. There are unique student plans for youngsters.
- The last step in the process is to add your payment information. You can pay using a credit card, wallets, or PayPal as your payment method. It depends upon the region from where you are accessing the website. Add the information to start your Spotify premium free trial.
Get Spotify Free Trial On Mobile:
You can sign up using smartphone devices as well. Spotify is available across all platforms. Their services are accessible for Android and iOS users.
The first step is to download the Spotify application for your Smartphone. You can visit the google play store or iOS app store.
- You need to run the app after the installation is complete. The new Spotify app will prompt you to sign in/sign up for their service. If you already have a free Spotify account, then you can sign in quickly. New users have to create an account on their mobile.
- As a new user, you can sign up using your email. Users can also try using their phone number or Facebook to sign up.
- New users with a free account will have the option of the plan. It is available in the bottom right corner of your screens. Tap here to see the latest Spotify premium offerings. Select the one which is suitable for your use. Click on the try one-month free plan to use it easily.
- Users have to add their payment information to start the free trial. Here you can add your credit card details, PayPal, or other wallets.
Voila! Now you have Spotify premium across all your devices. Get 3 months of Spotify Premium free by signing up with PayPal. Enjoy blazing fast streams with a few clicks.
How long is the free trial?
The Spotify premium free trial period is available for one month. Everyone across the world can access this feature to get the best results. Spotify premium brings you music from all walks of life. I can assure you that it is an absolute joy streaming music with their app. You can listen to your favorites on the go. Their 1 month trial period can get quite addictive for users.
Benefits of Spotify Free Trial:
There are a lot of advantages to using premium subscriptions. Here are some of the features that you are going to like.
1. Access anywhere
Spotify is a universal platform that is available everywhere. The service is easy to use and very convenient. Users can stream HD music to their computers, smartphones, gaming consoles, and tablets. The app is there for you, whether you are trying to be productive or studying. You can switch to different devices with a simple click. They are also available for Smart TV devices. The Smartphone can also act as a remote control for your comfort.
2. Huge library
Spotify has millions of songs from all around the world. They are the global directory for every artist. You can search for remixes and covers as well. All the artists find it a big platform to get a breakthrough. Their custom playlists are also great for discovering new music. You can rely on their algorithm to bring you music that suits your taste. It is effortless to browse through thousands of songs. Users can also easily share their songs with friends and family.
3. Download music
Spotify premium subscription gives you access to download features. Users can save their songs offline for future use. Many of us have dodgy networks or want to save data on the go. The offline feature saves your pieces in the app. People can open up the Spotify app without data to stream these downloads. It is also a great battery saver for users.
4. No advertisements
Everyone hates the annoying Spotify interruptions. We all know about them even if we haven’t come across the platform. The premium plan will remove all noisy advertisements. Enjoy your songs without the constant interruptions.
The pricing of Spotify is quite competitive. According to your requirement and many regions, they have different options to get Spotify Premium service at a lower price.
The regular monthly price is currently floating around $9.99 per month. The amount deduction will happen once your free trial is over. There are exclusive discounts available for students, youngsters and families.
Frequently Asked Question:
The Spotify premium offers a free trial for one month, You can enjoy your favorite songs for 30 days for free.
Follow these steps to get Spotify free trial:
- Visit Spotify official site and click on create a new account.
- Now sign up on Spotify using email or a Facebook account.
- Now go to Premium subscription and click on Start free trial.
- Finally, you need to add your payment information, and your free trial period starts.
If you forget to pay on Spotify you will lose your premium subscription. You can check your payment information on your account page.
You May Also Like:
The Spotify app is quite popular among the youth these days. Everyone is listening to their favorite music on the platform. Artists are also finding it to be the best bet for kick-starting their music careers.