Spotify is an excellent music streaming service which is famous all around the world. Now you can enjoy high-quality streams for free. A free trial of their service will give you a taste of the enormous library. It is an excellent platform for all music lovers. You can now jam into your favorite tunes.
The Spotify premium subscription is the most sought after service. In this guide, we will showcase how you can sign up for free. Everyone gets access to the premium platform for a free period. Their custom playlists have some great bangers. Let’s explore music in its purest form.
Spotify Free Trial: Steps For Signup
The signup process is relatively straightforward. Spotify has a Smartphone first agenda. Users can sign up from any device they want. You can try signing up from PC devices as well. Today we will cover both the platforms.
For PC –
Here are the steps to sign up for Spotify from your computer. Follow these to get streaming high-quality songs in no time.
- New users have to visit the official Spotify website. You can click on this link – https://www.spotify.com. It will take you to their home page. You can click on the create new account button to start the process.
- You will have to click on the signup button. It can be easily seen on the top right corner of your screens. Click on the option to create your free account. Users can sign up with their details or social media accounts. Spotify supports Facebook, apple, and google login to all their users.
- Once you create the account from your PC, Spotify will give you the desktop client download link. Here you will find the option to visit your account settings. In the account overview option, you can check out all the information.
- The account overview option enables users to get premium subscriptions. You can click on the button to start your free trial.
- New premium users can select the plan they want to try out. There are multiple options available, depending on your requirements. There are unique student plans for youngsters.
- The last step in the process is to add your payment information. You can pay using a credit card, wallets, or PayPal. It depends upon the region from where you are accessing the website. Add the information to start your free trial.
Mobile Process –
You can sign up using smartphone devices as well. Spotify is available across all platforms. Their services are accessible for Android and iOS users.
The first step is to download the Spotify application for your Smartphone. You can visit the google play store or iOS app store.
- You need to run the app after the installation is complete. The new Spotify app will prompt you to sign in/sign up for their service. If you already have a free account, then you can sign in quickly. New users have to create an account on their mobile.
- As a new user, you can sign up using your email. Users can also try using their phone number or Facebook to sign up.
- New users with a free account will have the option of the plan. It is available in the bottom right corner of your screens. Tap here to see the latest Spotify premium offerings. Select the one which is suitable for your use. Click on the try one-month free plan to use it easily.
- Users have to add their payment information to start the free trial. Here you can add your credit card details, PayPal, or other wallets.
Voila! Now you have Spotify premium across all your devices. Enjoy blazing fast streams with a few clicks.
How long is the free trial?
The Spotify premium free trial is available for one month. Everyone across the world can access this feature to get the best results. Spotify premium brings you music from all walks of life. I can assure you that it is an absolute joy streaming music with their app. You can listen to your favorites on the go. Their 30 day trial period can get quite addictive for users.
Benefits of Spotify Free Trial:
There are a lot of advantages to using premium subscriptions. Here are some of the features that you are going to like.
1. Access anywhere
Spotify is a universal platform that is available everywhere. The service is easy to use and very convenient. Users can stream HD music to their computers, smartphones, gaming consoles, and tablets. The app is there for you, whether you are trying to be productive or studying. You can switch to different devices with a simple click. They are also available for Smart TV devices. The Smartphone can also act as a remote control for your comfort.
2. Huge library
Spotify has millions of songs from all around the world. They are the global directory for every artist. You can search for remixes and covers as well. All the artists find it a big platform to get a breakthrough. Their custom playlists are also great for discovering new music. You can rely on their algorithm to bring you music that suits your taste. It is effortless to browse through thousands of songs. Users can also easily share their songs with friends and family.
3. Download music
Spotify premium subscription gives you access to download features. Users can save their songs offline for future use. Many of us have dodgy networks or want to save data on the go. The offline feature saves your pieces in the app. People can open up the Spotify app without data to stream these downloads. It is also a great battery saver for users.
4. No advertisements
Everyone hates the annoying Spotify interruptions. We all know about them even if we haven’t come across the platform. The premium plan will remove all noisy advertisements. Enjoy your songs without the constant interruptions.
The pricing of Spotify is quite competitive. They have different options according to your requirements. Many regions are getting the premium service at a lower price.
The regular plan is currently floating around $9.99 per month. The amount deduction will happen once your free trial is over. There are exclusive discounts available for students, youngsters and families.
The Spotify app is quite popular among the youth these days. Everyone is listening to their favorite music on the platform. Artists are also finding it to be the best bet for kick-starting their music careers.